Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Dixon's & PCWorld - Go 910's
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Dixon's & PCWorld - Go 910's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpeedCam
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Dixon's & PCWorld - Go 910's Reply with quote

The GO 910 stock is appearing slowly, PCWorld price £499, Dixons has a Web Exclusive £539.99... wow what a bargain

Knowing that Dixons & PCWorld are the same company, and taking into account the above prices, where do you think all their stock has gone ? No prizes, it Dixons.

I went into PCWorld today in the hope that I could get a 910, the gentlemen serving me was very helpful as he was also after a 910. Looking at their internal system all Dixons stores are showing between 3-5 910's either in store or allocated, not one of the PCWorld stores showed any stock....
Flashyphotos
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PC WOrld Stock comes from Central Stores in Newark

Local Stores got stock today (Mansfield Derby Nottingham), all others are getting stock from Regional Depots tomorrow,

Stock has been allocated for EVERY PCWorld
SpeedCam
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From your reply would I be correct in assuming that you work for PCWorld/Dixons, if so would it be possible to confirm if and when Stevenage or Milton Keynes branches will be receiving stock.

Cheers
Flashyphotos
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I don't

But a friend does (Derby Branch), he alerted me this morning that C.O.O.L the Group Intranet system was spitting out paperwork for the 910 and on it was a note that "All PCWorld Stores would recieve LimitedStocks of the 910 for sale over the Bank Holiday Weekend), you can check this at you local store, just ask an assistant to pull up the details on cool for you, this system

Derby, Mansfield, Nottingham, (And a few others) got supplies today, only because they are supplied direct from the main Distribution Depot at Newark, other areas get supplies from regional depots, stock to those depots went out today, so will hit the stores tomorrow,

Just keep checking online and as soon as they appear at a local store use the reserve and collect at store button , that way you will be sure of one, (The ones in our area were in and out in hours today!)

Hope that helps

Just ask at your store for them to check cool and they should even be able to tell you what time the delivery will be in

Cheers

Richard

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: